There are many bad dating sites out there. Most of them you’ve probably never heard of. PassionSearch.com is a dating site you may know nothing about but that doesn’t mean it’s a bad site. Or does it? Let’s look things over. PassionSearch.com has a lot of members on the site but not a lot of reviews compared to Match.com, eHarmony.com and some other dating sites.
That means it’s a bit of an unknown. We used the site for 3 months and our conclusion is that PassionSearch.com is a very good dating site. Sure, it’s flawed in some ways. But here’s the thing…it hasn’t been around that long. We completely understand a “newer” dating site having some minor issues. We don’t expect perfection from a brand new site.
It takes time to build a great online dating site. So we are rather impressed with what PassionSearch.com has built in such a short period. The things we enjoyed most about PassionSearch.com are…
- Enough decent women to go around. You can live in Los Angeles or some small town in Kentucky and you’ll find decent women nearby.
- Women serious about dating. This isn’t a dating site where women are just looking to chat. They’re on there to date.
- Fancy dating site features. We think it’s impressive that they already have some very unique dating site features.
PassionSearch.com: Reviewing Of Our Online Dating Results
- 450 total emails sent out in 90 days.
- 330 replies received.
- 7 first date setup.
- 4 female showed up for a first date.
Our guy Pete had the task of reviewing PassionSearch.com. He also reviewed eHarmony.com at the same time so he was a busy guy. These sites, according to him, were very different. But he liked them both. He was hoping for a 50% response rate on his emails and far exceeded that. Because of that he was able to get quite a few dates. He went out with 4 different women in just 3 months. Not too shabby! 3 other girls had agreed to go out on a date but flaked out. Hey, it happens. That comes with the territory.
At the conclusion of our review of each dating site, we asked a few questions to the lucky (or unlucky, depending on the site) guy that spent 90 days on there to get some feedback about the site. Those questions are as follows…
Question: What did you like best about this site?
Pete: I really liked the ladies I chatted with. I had no problem finding attractive women that could hold a conversation. I found that I had a lot in common with some way cool chicks on there. I didn’t really know what to expect with PassionSearch.com but I left pleasantly surprised.
Question: How would you describe the women on there?
Pete: It’s really hard to describe the women on a site with hundreds of thousands of people. Everyone is different. But I will say this…I didn’t have any problem spotting attractive women that were cool.
Question: Is this a site you would recommend? Why or why not?
I would certainly recommend PassionSearch.com. I know we have Match.com
ranked #1 and Xpress.com ranked #2 so I really want to try those sites out because it’s hard for me to believe there are 2 dating sites better than PassionSearch.com. I’m going to have to see it for myself.
The Top PassionSearch.com Emails: Samples Of What Worked On PassionSearch.com
“Is everyone on here just looking for sex? Is it strange that I’m actually looking for a relationship? Even the women on here are just looking for sex! I’m at the age where I’m looking for more than just a booty call. So here’s my question for you…are you REALLY in the market for a boyfriend? Or are you just like every other girl on here and only want sex? I know your profile clearly states that you want a relationship, but I had to ask…”
“Do you have a passion for PassionSearch.com ? I don’t. What I have a passion for is meeting women like you. I don’t find many girls that seem so down to earth like you do on this site. It’s a real shame. But it only takes one! Perhaps you’ll be my ‘one’. Who knows! There’s only one way to find out…get to know each other! Can we chat this evening?
Get An Advantage On PassionSearch.com: How To Beat Out The Competition On PassionSearch.com
Nothing worth getting is easily obtained. You have to work for it. It’s no different on PassionSearch.com. You can expedite the time in which it takes to meet a decent woman on PassionSearch.com by doing these 3 things…
- Sending out more emails. You aren’t going to receive the same email response rate on PassionSearch.com as you will, say, Match.com. So how do you offset that? Sending out more emails. They don’t take much time. Plus, we’ve already prepared some emails you can use (see above). Send out more emails and get more dates. It’s that simple.
- Making it clear what you’re looking for. Most guys on PassionSearch.com are unclear whether they’re just looking for sex or for a relationship. You can’t expect women to contact you if they don’t know what you’re looking for. So make this very clear in your profile.
- Doing what others AREN’T doing. Basically, you should avoid copying what other guys on PassionSearch.com are doing. Why? Because most of them aren’t meeting women. Instead, read our dating guide and follow those strategies. There’s a lot better information in that guide than anything you will find on PassionSearch.com.
Stuff We Didn’t Love On PassionSearch.com
No, PassionSearch.com isn’t a perfect dating site. But then again, there’s no such thing as a perfect dating site (Match.com is pretty close, however). During our 3-month trial membership of PassionSearch.com we encountered a few things they need to improve upon…
- Far more guys than gals. 99% of dating sites have more guys than gals. So we can’t really complain about this. Dating sites generally do a better job of marketing towards men. So we’re not hating on PassionSearch.com because there are more guys. However, we do think they could do a better job of marketing towards decent women so that the male to female ratio was closer to even.
- Slow operating site at times. It doesn’t matter what processor you use, there will be times where PassionSearch.com runs slow. It’s a bit of a pain in the butt sometimes.
- Customer service needs an upgrade. Apparently, PassionSearch.com doesn’t spend much money on paying their customer service team. They simply are not great at responding to inquiries in a timely manner. This isn’t the case all the time, but there were a couple of times we had a billing question that was not resolved for a couple of days. You have to take care of your customers in every facet. They need to improve upon this area ASAP.
PassionSearch.com Review: Is PassionSearch.com Good For Online Dating?
Hell yes PassionSearch.com is good for online dating. It’s a relatively new dating site but we think they have incredible upside. You just never know…in a years time, maybe PassionSearch.com will be our top ranked online dating site. It could happen and we wouldn’t be surprised. But right now, Match.com is the #1 ranked site and here’s why it’s better than PassionSearch.com…
- More people on Match.com.
- Easier to find a perfect match on Match.com.
- Women, overall, are better looking on Match.com.
- Easier to get a date on Match.com.
So what dating site should you choose? The answer is simple…