There’s just something about PerfectMatch.com that we couldn’t get enough of. In terms of purely entertainment purposes, PerfectMatch.com was our favorite dating site. But in terms of meeting decent women, we rank it #5. And that’s still pretty darn impressive.
We ranked PerfectMatch.com #5 because it’s far better than the sites ranked 6-15 and it’s not quite as good as the top 4 sites. To be more specific, let’s compare PerfectMatch.com to the sites ranked below and ahead of it…
SITES RANKED BELOW:
- Fewer attractive women than on PerfectMatch.com
- More fake profiles than on PerfectMatch.com
- Less likely to meet someone than on PerfectMatch.com
- Lamer dating site features than on PerfectMatch.com
SITES RANKED ABOVE:
- More attractive women than on PerfectMatch.com
- More likely to meet someone quickly than on PerfectMatch.com
- Better dating site features than on PerfectMatch.com
With that said, PerfectMatch.com is much closer in terms of awesomeness to the top 4 sites than the #6 ranked site (and below). It really is a great dating site. But we do think you should consider the top 4 ranked sites before joining PerfectMatch.com. That doesn’t mean you shouldn’t use PerfectMatch.com. We just think the top 4 sites deserve first consideration. So make sure you read those reviews. After reading them, you just might decide PerfectMatch.com still is worthy of your money. Everyone is different and we respect that.
PerfectMatch.com: Reviewing Of Our Online Dating Results
- 450 total emails sent out in 90 days.
- 320 replies received.
- 5 first date setup.
- 2 female showed up for a first date.
If you’ve seen our other reviews you probably notice a bit of a difference in results from site to site. On PerfectMatch.com, we didn’t quite achieve the level of success as we did in the top 4 sites. However, we still achieved some solid results. If you are able to get 2 dates in 3 months on any dating site you’re doing pretty good. Plus, the 2 women our guy Jason met were very attractive. He enjoyed the dates and said they were both “wifey material”.
At the conclusion of our review of each dating site, we asked a few questions to the lucky (or unlucky, depending on the site) guy that spent 90 days on there to get some feedback about the site. Those questions are as follows…
Question: What did you like best about this site?
Jason: I was most impressed with the women overall. I thought they were more than just attractive. They had great personalities, at least the ones I got to chat with. They weren’t too good to respond to my emails. I was also very impressed with the site features. I know that’s probably not on your list of priorities with dating sites but it made a positive impression to me.
Question: How would you describe the women on there?
Jason: There were 4 groups of women on PerfectMatch.com from what I saw – kind of hot, cute, average, and ugly. I would say the cute chicks were the ones that were most heavily represented. I do realize that looks aren’t everything but I’m assuming this question was in reference mostly about looks. As far as personality goes, I talked to a lot of very cool chicks. I found most of the women I spoke with to be down to earth and interesting. It’s not very often that I meet a girl that can make me laugh without faking it. But I had a handful of conversations on PerfectMatch.com with women that were able to do so.
Question: Is this a site you would recommend? Why or why not?
Jason: I wouldn’t be doing my job if I didn’t recommend PerfectMatch.com to you. It really is a great site. Yes, I realize there are a few other sites that are probably a bit better. But that doesn’t mean PerfectMatch.com isn’t worth the money. I would gladly pay for a PerfectMatch.com membership. In fact, if our top 4 ranked websites didn’t exist, I wouldn’t complain about being “stuck” with PerfectMatch.com as the only decent dating site to use.
The Top PerfectMatch.com Emails: Samples Of What Worked On PerfectMatch.com
320 out of 450 women responded to our emails on PerfectMatch.com. These were the most successful emails we used…
“This site is called PerfectMatch but I still haven’t found my perfect match. What’s up with that? It’s time for me to find my perfect match or give up using this site. So here’s what I’m doing. You’re the last person I’m going to email on here. If you’re my perfect match, that’s awesome. If not, I’m going over to Match.com right away. So what do you think? Are you my perfect match?”
“A female friend of mine told me that all the guys on here are perverts. Is this correct? She’s wrong, however. I’m not a pervert and I’m on this site so there’s at least one guy out there that is thinking about something other than sex. Does that surprise you that someone actually just sent you a message on here without referencing their penis and what they can do with their penis? I’m looking for a relationship, not sex. And I know you are as well because I actually took the time to read your profile and find out what you’re all about. What do you have going on tonight? I’d like to chat with you and get to know each other…”
Get An Advantage On PerfectMatch.com: How To Beat Out The Competition On PerfectMatch.com
The amount of success you have on PerfectMatch.com (and any dating site for that matter) is reliant upon how good you are at being able to stand out. The best ways to stand out on PerfectMatch.com are as follows…
- Being completely honest. Ever tried being someone you aren’t to impress a lady? Trust us, that backfires eventually. If you ask any woman that’s spent more than a few days on PerfectMatch.com they’ll tell you the guys on there are liars. So guess what happens when they actually find an honest guy? That’s right…they want to date him.
- Not being too cocky. It’s essential to be confident and have a bit of a swagger to you. But another thing that women are irritated with on PerfectMatch.com is how cocky the guys are. There’s a fine line between cockiness and confidence. Don’t cross that line or you won’t get any dates. Be positive and speak highly of yourself. Just not cocky.
- Ask her questions. Don’t automatically assume she’s perfect for you. Pay attention to what she says and really get to know her before asking her out on a date. If you expect to get a date by tomorrow on PerfectMatch.com, you’re kidding yourself. The women on there like it when a man asks her questions and chats with her for a while before asking her out on a date. Do this and she’ll heart you!
Stuff We Didn’t Love On PerfectMatch.com
We’re very picky and not just with our women. We have high expectations for dating sites and when they don’t deliver, we criticize. Overall, PerfectMatch.com did deliver. But there are a few areas we were critical of. These areas didn’t impact our decision to give PerfectMatch.com a high score. But we’d sure like to see them make some improvements in the near future…
- Some profiles were questionable. We weren’t sure if some of the profiles were real or fake. It wasn’t a lot of profiles like it was on most other dating sites, but there were still some questionable profiles on there. Maybe we are just overreacting.
- The graphics on the site are kind of lame and cheesy. They aren’t terrible but we don’t think PerfectMatch.com’s website designers are the greatest. They certainly aren’t as good as Match.com.
- We liked the women on the top 4 sites better than on PerfectMatch.com. That’s not to say there weren’t cool and attractive chicks on PerfectMatch.com. But let’s be honest, they just don’t stack up with what we found on Match.com, Xpress.com , eHarmony.com , and even PassionSearch.com. However, they weren’t far off.
PerfectMatch.com Review: Is PerfectMatch.com Good For Online Dating?
Yes, PerfectMatch.com is good for online dating because it’s one of the best dating sites out there. It’s a relatively easy place to meet decent women no matter where you live. When you join PerfectMatch.com
you should expect to meet someone decent and have a good time. However, we do think you should consider Match.com first. Use Match.com for your main dating site and then pick 1 or 2 other sites to be your secondary dating sites. PerfectMatch.com should be given consideration as a secondary site.